Beyond Music: Building a life and career in music, gaining confidence on stage, and making connections in music
Welcome to Spring: Side Hustles, Aries Season, New Beginnings, and the Libra Full Moon.
This week’s podcast is all about the new beginnings that comes with Aries Season. Today, on March 20th, we have a Supermoon in Libra which welcomes us into Aries season. On this episode I talk about how this is a great time to start new projects, and I talk about the projects and side hustles that I have and what I have learned from them.
Highlights in this episode:
Ending Pisces Season
Making it through Retrograde
Aries Season and what that means
Libra Full moon
Cardinal Signs in the Zodiac
Side Hustles and Starting Projects
My Advice on staying consistent with what you want
Making Sacrifices for your projects
Balancing a full-time job with side hustles
Tune in every TUESDAY!
Connect on Instagram at https://www.instagram.com/thewokewave/
And please rate, review, & subscribe! Let me know if you are listening <3
Real Girls F.A.R.T: Navigating Mental Health, Spirituality, and Motherhood while Blazing a Trail for Change: Authentic Conversations, Fearless Empowerment, and Safe Spaces for Women
With Entrepreneur, Advocate for Women’s Empowerment, and Master StoryTeller Achea Redd
This Week’s Episode is with the Incredible Entrepreneur, Mother, Advocate for Women, and Master Story Teller Achea Redd. Achea changed my life within the first 5 minutes of talking with her. This conversation is long, raw, and REAL. She Opens up about her own mental health & spiritual journey and how it has paved her path toward empowering others and building the community, movement, and safe space for women: Real Girls F.A.R.T. Find You can find Achea at the links below!
We cover everything below:
What Real Girls F.A.R.T means and how it started
How Achea brought own experience into the public. Turning pain into purpose & going after a true calling despite resistance and fear.
The Great Un-Doing: Separating self from your religious upbringing, in order to connect deeper to spirit and God.
Being a mom, wife, entrepreneur, and advocate
Dealing with Suicidal Thoughts and Breaking through the Darkness of disbelief
People & Books that changed her life
Mental Health and Motherhood: Raising Mentally Healthy Kids
Finding the Balance of Motherhood through energy management
Saying No to the wrong things in order to say Yes to the right things
Advice for Women who deal with Mental Health
Breaking through silence
Achea’s upcoming book launch
Learn more & subscribe to her newsletter at
Rate, Review, & Subscribe <3
Happy Retrograde! It’s okay, we will survive! 😂
In this episode I go over:
- What Mercury Retrograde is (astronomy vs astrology)
- Pisces Mercury Retrograde and how we can heal
- What this means for our communication, technology, travel, and relationships
- What not to do + What to do
- Chiron Conjunction
- Uranus in Taurus
- Why you should tune into the good energy this retrograde
& follow the woke wave on Instagram!
This week I am feeling ANXIOUS & OVERWHELMED. That’s why I wanted to share this raw & real episode on the methods, tools, and tactics that I have found and used to deal with overwhelm, anxiety, and stress.
I cover everything from:
- Meditation and how I discovered it
- Why meditation isn’t a one size fits all
- The different brainwaves and how they effect our mental state
- Binaural Beats as a tool for meditation, sleep, and focus
- Isolation tank therapy, float tank therapy and it’s benefits
-Mental Health Therapy as a solution
- Essential oils and their use
- Oregano vs antibiotics
- Depression and the brain
- Serotonin production and it’s relation to gut health
- Alternatives to traditional medicine
- Mind-body connection
- CBD oil
This week’s episode is all about astrology!
I have received several questions about astrology so I decided to start a short series of episodes on it.
Today we cover the basics of it, including:
- understanding astrology’s application
- Why most horoscopes are bullshit
- The planet meanings
- The sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto
- Saturn Returns
- Neptune in Pisces meaning
- Pluto in Capricorn meaning
Follow my astrology account for more on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yourmomshoroscope/
& follow the woke wave on Insta: https://www.instagram.com/thewokewave/
This is a special feature episode on Valentine’s Day.
Please enjoy this free flow on love and relationships,
Where I cover:
- the 7 types of love
- toxic relationships x toxic isolation
- healthy relationships & the pendulum of love
- “Aum” in Yoga and the cycles of life
- Creating Space for all types of love
- Valentine’s Day FOMO